Dreamcatcher

Hello!

Sunday 24 April 2016

French-Francais

                                   FRENCH 

Hello and welcome back to Dreamcatcher, 
today I thought of teaching a bit of French because yesterday I learnt a bit of French, German and Spanish at my new secondary school. It was a language taster day for me to choose the language I want to learn.

I am going to start with some colours and then I'll go on from there!

Rouge-red                                    Basics
Jaune-yelllow 
Vert-green                        L'Arrivee-arrive
Noir-black                        Bonjour-hello
Rose-pink                         L'Ecole-school
Marron-brown                  Pardon-pardon 
                                          Le Matin-morning
Jobs                                   Le Soir-night
                                          Excusez-moi-excuse me
La Boulangerie- bakery   Acheter-buy
La Boucherie-butcher      Tournez-turn
Le Fleuriste-florist
Doctuer-doctor
infirmiere-nurse

                                                                                            Food


                    L'abricot-apricot
                   La Tomate-tomato
                   L'avocat-avocado
                    La Cerise-cherry
                                                        L'Ananas-pineapples
                                                        Le Macaron-macaroon
                                                        Le Cafe-coffee
                                                        Des Escargots-snails

I hope you enjoyed reading this and learnt some French .

No comments:

Post a Comment