Dreamcatcher

Hello!

Saturday 30 January 2016

Twine Craft

                        

                              Twine Craft





Hello and welcome back to Dreamcatcher.



Last year I went to Brazil and I walked by lots of handmade twine lampshades, but I haven't really thought about making my own until now.
Today, the sun was shining for a change, I thought of making these twine lampshades to decorate my house, as the sun was too bright and so were the lights.
The twine lampshades can be used like a bowl of chocolates (yum), a flower pot decoration, a candle decoration or as in my last post I created my own stress balls, so you can fill it with them as well.
Twine is good for the environment, so that's a big thumbs up! 















in a bowl pour flour, hot water and glue 
dip the twine in and mix












wrap the twine around the blown up balloon







leave it to dry for 36 hours 























You can try to wrap twine on glass candles.
Happy wrapping!





: - )

No comments:

Post a Comment