Dreamcatcher

Hello!

Friday 29 January 2016

Stress Ball



Stress ball

Hello, today my friends brought some stress balls to school
and told me that if I want to make one, I  just need to fill a balloon with flour.

I found stress balls relaxing and are great toys.




put a balloon through the funnel

fill the balloon with flour

take the balloon off the funnel and cut the top off

put some glue on the filled balloon and then cover it with an empty
 one

cut some holes in another balloon and cover your filled balloon

here are the final results
My clothes ended up in a floury mess but it is Friday so it doesn't matter as much.
I hope your stress balls worked and you didn't end up in a mess like me.



I was looking on youtube for DIY stress balls to see other ways of making them, and I found out that if you put a little bit of air in your stress balls you won't feel the flour as much (to put air in your balloon you can put the flour in a plastic bottle and squeeze the bottle to pump air and flour in the balloon), and they bounce too. However, I prefer to feel the flour because I can mould shapes with them, like clay!
this ball has air

Thanks for reading the stress ball post!
these balls have no air



1 comment: