Dreamcatcher

Hello!

Thursday 21 January 2016

Diary of a Wimpy Kid News

                  Diary of a Wimpy Kid 
                              News



I found out that Diary of a Wimpy Kid can be read in different languages!

                     This is in Portuguese 

' O Diario de um banana "


   

I find it interesting to know that 'wimpy kid' means 'banana' in Portuguese.

Now I understand, I think that books are translated in different languages when they are really successful in their first language, so the world can know about them!  
                                                                                              

                                         
I found a trailer for Dog Days on youtube in Portuguese!
Watch it!

Guess what! They use voice-over technique, so the mouth moves and then they put a voice over it!


The voice-over for Greg Heffley in Brazilian-Portuguese is Fabricio Vila Verde!!!




I hope that you enjoyed these facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                         





No comments:

Post a Comment