Dreamcatcher

Hello!

Monday 1 February 2016

Chelsea in Bloom

                                                     Chelsea in Bloom

Hello and welcome back

Have you ever wondered what it's like to walk through millions of flowers?
If you have, why not consider going to Chelsea in Bloom? (http://www.chelseainbloom.co.uk)
I have never been there but I hear lovely things about it. Apparently, it's a competition of breathtaking floral displays that shop owners adorn their shop fronts.
I am scared of getting stung by a bee, though.
Throughout the pictures I've seen on the internet, I wish to be able to design flower arrangements at that high standard and which are bee
proof!
My DIY for today is floral themed too. I find all flowers pretty, and when a few flowers are put together, their colours can transmit emotion, just like a song!





To make this DIY all I needed was:
A jar
Spray paint
Artificial flowers (bee proof!)
And a ribbon



Spray paint the jar and let it dry overnight.
After dry, thread the flowers through the ribbon
and wrap it around the jar.
When you have finished, place the jar anywhere you like!





I hope this room decor will bring lots of happiness to your home.
See you next time!



: - )

No comments:

Post a Comment