Dreamcatcher

Hello!

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day


What if plants had no purpose? How would we survive? Wearing oxygen mask?
Well, Cherry,  a nature enthusiast who loves talking to her plants knows that they provide oxygen and if everyone would cut trees, pave their gardens and build skyscrapers in the place of trees we would turn into grey mindless human dead bodies.
This Valentine's day my mum got a red rose so I created a vase out of a wine bottle. I decorated it with recycled paper and Mod Podge. I found it exciting because I hadn't planned the design, the colours could have gone all in the wrong place causing a big catastrophe.
I was satisfied with the finishing look and most importantly,  I am very happy that I learnt how to care about the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment