Dreamcatcher

Hello!

Wednesday 3 February 2016

If Seeds Could Talk

If Seeds Could Talk


- Hi there, are you glad you are out of the package?

- Yeah, much better on soil. Feels like home in here.

- When do you think you're growing your stem?

- Soon, but how will I scare the slugs away? I don't want to be eaten.

- Neither do I, but must be part of nature.

- You're so pessimistic! I'm sure we can survive, look at the flowers next to us.

- I guess you're right. Mother nature must be on our side.

M*O*N*T*H*S   L*A*T*E*R

-OH! Your pointy petals are double coloured and your stem is fine and delicate.

- And look at yourself! You're the prettiest rose I have ever seen, with scarlet petals.

- But what are the thorns for?

-hrummmmmm

A*N*D   T*H*E   F*L*O*W*E*R*S   S*T*O*O*D   A*G*A*I*N*S*T    T*I*M*E



Despite my fear of bees, I'm going to grow some flowers at home this spring! Watch this space!








No comments:

Post a Comment